Comprehensive Orthodontic Treatment in Atlanta, GA
At the dental offices of Goldstein, Garber, & Salama, we have one, simple mission: help each and every one of our patients achieve a beautiful, healthy smile. As a leading dental and orthodontic provider serving the Atlanta, GA area, we're proud to offer a wide range of treatments including general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry. Now, we're excited to offer our patients the joy of a gorgeous new smile through one of the most popular and convenient orthodontic treatments on the market: Invisalign clear aligners.
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a revolutionary orthodontic treatment that does away with the metal brackets and wires of braces, and instead uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten the teeth. These aligners fit directly over the dental arch and are nearly invisible when worn, and they can be easily removed to eat, drink, and perform oral hygiene. This makes Invisalign one of the most convenient treatments on the market, offering a number of advantages over traditional braces:
- Virtually invisible when worn
- Easy to remove for eating, drinking, brushing, and flossing
- No dietary restrictions
- Oral hygiene is as easy as ever
- Smooth aligners for more comfortable treatment
What Can Invisalign Treat?
We can use Invisalign to treat a wide range of orthodontic conditions, helping adults and teenagers achieve a gorgeous new smile through convenient and discreet treatment. Your Atlanta dentist will work with you to decide if Invisalign is the right treatment option for you, but we typically use Invisalign to treat any of the following conditions:
- Spacing issues
Invisalign Treatment in Atlanta, GA
At our Atlanta, GA dental office, we're proud to offer orthodontic treatment to our patients through the powerful Invisalign treatment. Our Atlanta dentists work closely with patients to create personalized treatment plans, and treatment will look different for each treatment – but for the most part, here's how you can expect your Invisalign treatment to go:
- First, we'll bring you into our office for an orthodontic consultation. During this appointment, your Atlanta dentist will perform a thorough evaluation and take diagnostic records like x-rays to make a diagnosis.
- Based on your diagnosis, your dentist will create a detailed treatment plan using advanced computer software, then break that plan into 2-week intervals.
- We'll then use this plan to have your own set of Invisalign aligners custom-manufactured to fit your bite.
- You'll wear each pair of aligners 22 hours per day, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- You'll wear each pair of aligners for 2 weeks before moving to the next pair in the sequence.
- Once you finish with the last pair of aligners, your new smile is yours to keep!
Caring for Invisalign Aligners
Caring for your Invisalign aligners is simple. All you'll need to do is brush your aligners gently with a toothbrush and lukewarm water to keep them clean, and occasionally soak them in a glass of water with a denture cleaning tablet. Also, you'll need to be sure to thoroughly brush your teeth every time you remove your aligners or put them back in. We'll provide further instructions for caring for aligners during your consultation.
Schedule a Consultation for Invisalign in Atlanta
Invisalign is a convenient, effective, and nearly invisible way to achieve a gorgeous new smile, and if you're ready to start towards a new smile of your own, we'd love to help you do it! Contact us today to learn more about Invisalign or to schedule your consultation in our Atlanta dental office. We can't wait to hear from you, and we look forward to helping you achieve the smile of your dreams!